HELLO WORLD!
Whats up?! I am back! I have so much to say!
First of all, i am now in fourth grade.i used to be in second. my favorite sports are lacrosse, swim team, and, taking care of squeaks [that's the hardest]. it is so fun to have a blog again! today, Bean is giving science lessons about rocks to Smoosh, and Smoosh is just happy to be around her. My Mum's in bed doing her blog, and Squeak's still sleeping. By the way, my dad's at work. I play the online games below.
Runescape [awesome]
Pirates of the Caribbean online [awesome]
Nitrome [awesome]
If you play these, you rock. if you don't, that's to bad because your missing out on a lot, but you still rock. i got home from school an hour ago. similar to saying, i just got back from sitting in a desk for seven hours straight doing nothing an hour ago. besides that, all else is well! i got the best teacher in fourth grade, so i am pretty fortunate this year, as i was with my teacher in second grade [thanks, mom]. My favorite book series is the Percy Jackson series. they are the BOMB. in school, Mrs. K made me write a play on George Washington, and that was very fun. when it was done, pretty much the entire class wanted to be in it [that is 26 people]. You do not know how hard it is to get 14 kids to work together in a play. You do not know. Some of my best friends are Austin, Bailey, Henry, Kevin, And Sebastion. Bean just ended her rock lessons. darn. Indie is destined to wake pretty soon. My dad is also destined to get home any minute now, and then we'll have some dinner. did i mention that I'm ten years old? Well then, i am. Squeaks is one, Smoosh is three [almost four], Bean is Seven, and I am ten. I have 2 dogs, 5 chickens, 2 tanks full of fish, a lizard, and three frogs. I believe that i have caught up pretty well, so, i think that I'm gonna end this post!
SEE YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment